|This feature is available in-game|
This page is part of the Unknown Horizons Design Document and the proposed features have been implemented.
The article reflects the design at that point. For new features or improvements, please create an own article or tickets instead of editing this page!
Every unit, ship and building has a health bar, it represents the health of this thing. Its displayed above of it. If you built a unit or whatever the health is complete, 100%. The health is counted in healthpoints. Depending on the physical characteristics different units have different healthpoints.
For example: a brigantine can have 6000 healthpoints a huker only 4500 So if both lost the half of there healthpoints the huker has 2250 points left and the brigantine 3000.
How much points a unit should have is not point in this article.
×××××× O \/ _/\_
Furthermore should you know:
- It's possible to increase the max. healthpoints, for example by upgrading a ship (increase)
- in the other direction, while downgrading, the max. will be decrease (decrease)
- Possibility to repair/heal a unit, so it will get back lost health points (add)
- While fighting or a catastrophe it can be loose health points (loss)
- it should be possible to store the default value for healthpoints in the database
- the actual count of healthpoints have to be stored while saving a game
- the healthpoints are displayed via the healthbar and in the overview tab of the building/unit in digits like: 1650/3200