|This feature is available in-game|
This page is part of the Unknown Horizons Design Document and the proposed features have been implemented.
The article reflects the design at that point. For new features or improvements, please create an own article or tickets instead of editing this page!
The warehouses' function is to collect and store all resources as well as extendings the settlement area. Except the functionality of a habor (including trade settings) it provides the same features as the branch office.
- Provides access to the settlement inventory.
- Provides carrier/collector units to gather resources from all kinds of production buildings.
- Provides carrier/collector units to supply service buildings with resources.
- The amount of carrier/collector units depends on building's level.
- The radius limits the reach of carrier/collector units.
- The radius extends the settlement area!
- The radius depends on building's level.
- The size of the building depends on building's level.
The warehouses also allows production buildings with a warehouse in reach to gather their resources there. If an appropiate working building is in reach it is preferred, but if in reach with no resources in inventory the production building will check for resources in a warehouse.
None so far.
Graphics for each tier.